NOTE: we're not *entirely* sure of the precise quantities for this one...
- 10 chocolate digestive biscuits
- 20 normal digestive biscuits
- 10 tbsps brandy
- 100g walnuts
- 25g coconut truffle
- 25g butter
- 180ml condensed milk
- About 300g hundreds and thousands
- Blitz the biscuits and walnuts in a blender.
- Mix all of the ingredients besides the hundreds and thousands together in a bowl and roll into a dough.
- Make small balls with the dough and roll them in the hundreds and thousands to get a generous coating.
- Chill and then eat!